Another year has gone by, and Autodesk has been working hard to bring you innovative CAD features to help you design the next aerodynamic bike, energy-efficient building, high-speed railway, or anything else you can dream up.
In this latest release of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, you’re able to:
- Create and share precise drawings with innovative productivity tools.
- Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
- Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text objects.
- See significant improvements in the performance of AutoCAD—including in 3D navigation when zooming and panning.
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go with an easy-to-use mobile app (included when you subscribe to any AutoCAD product).
Check out the full AutoCAD 2018 Preview Guide to learn more about the new features, how to access them, and why we think you’ll love them.
If you’re on an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2017 subscription license or maintenance plan, you’ll get all your updates as they become available, right in the Autodesk Desktop App. Just accept the update, and you’ll be up and running with the new features immediately. If you have any issues of updating your latest version, please do not feel hesitate to contact CADPRO Systems, our dedicated team is always there to help.
Subscribe Now: Take advantage of 25% OFF* by purchasing the latest release of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2018.
Offer valid on our Online Shop until 20 April 2017 in New Zealand.
When you subscribe to AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, you get the AutoCAD mobile app at no additional cost. Be more productive by easily viewing, creating, editing, and sharing CAD drawings on your tablet or smartphone—no need to bring printed drawings to job sites or client visits. Download the AutoCAD mobile app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Windows App Store and take your drawings on the go now.
Check out the AutoCAD 2018 overview video here.
Check out the AutoCAD LT 2018 overview video here.