Bluebeam Revu 2018.1
It’s a point-release, so there are the necessary fixes which help with the performance and stability of Bluebeam Revu, but there’s also some new features.
So what have they added in Bluebeam Revu 2018.1?
The good news: Customers who are using 2018 can update to 2018.1 at NO charge by following the “Check for Updates” option on the Help menu:
The following changes will be included once you’ve updated:
- Bluebeam Revu is now GDPR compliant. To learn more about regarding GDPR, please visit the GDPR page on Bluebeam’s website.
- Added “Join Session” option in the Navigation panel
- Added additional file information in List View:
- Date Modified
- Date Created
- Checked Out By
- Last Checked In By
- Added the ability to create a new Studio Project from the File menu.
- The following customisations will be saved per user and applied to all Projects:
- “Last Used” view type (Thumbnails/List view)
- Show/Hide Files option
- Last used Columns in List View
- Last used Column sort in List View
- Show/Hide Expand Navigation option
- Added the ability to preview a PDF by hovering over files in the Navigation panel and List View
- Removed “Do Not Show Again” option in the Project File Delete dialogue
- Added server-switching dropdown to the Studio Panel.
- Added default US and UK Studio servers.
- Projects and Sessions can be created on the UK server.
- Added compatibility for AutoCAD®
- Added compatibility for Navisworks®
- Added compatibility for Revit®
- Updated icons for plugins.
- Decreased the margins in the tree view.
- Added Label field when multiple Measurement markups are selected.