If you see a Vault 2018.2 update in your Autodesk Desktop App,
Please DO NOT install it without considering the consequences.
Both the Vault Server and the Vault Client need to be upgraded at the same time. Refer to the details HERE.
The improvements in this 2018.2 update include:
- Job Processor
– The Job Processor no longer uses an Inventor license when processing Inventor files.
- Job Server Queue Enhancements
– The Job Server Queue dialog can now remain open while you use other commands.
– Right-click on a job and select Go To Folder to locate the file in the Vault client.
– Additional file properties can be displayed as fields in the job server queue dialog.
- Publish PDF
PDF Renaming on output.
For a full list of improvements, please refer HERE.