One of our Customers recently came across this problem;
Unable to Save As or Import DWG/DXF
Save as DWG, Save as DXF results in:
- Clicking [Option…] button doesn’t open the dialog box.
- Error message is shown when clicking [Save].
- No file is generated.
Import DWG / DXF results in:
- Nothing happens. (Open works by clicking [Options..] > select “Import” > [OK] > [Open].)
- File is not imported.
- No error message is shown.
Inventor is not fully registered.
1. Press [Windows] key to open the Windows’ start page.
2. Type cmd Right-click Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator.”
3. On “Administrator: Command Prompt” window, type cd “c:program filesautodeskInventor 2014bin” > press Enter. Then type inventor /install > press Enter.
Wait for 1 minute. (Inventor will run in the background and then exit silently.)